RE: [CH] Dried Chile info

Mudpuppy (mudpuppy@hisurfer.net)
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:11:34 -0500

Myron where do you live? I know around here where I live there are only
chiles in the Super Wal-Marts (the ones with grocery stores) and I have
looked and asked the sales people and they were not much help. I have seen
the ancho chiles but I am looking for something with a little more heat.

I hope that life is not a big joke because
I don't get it.

OK...I have seen large bags of ancho chiles....and today I saw a large
bag of Japanese (like cayennes) chiles.

Myron