RE: [CH] Dried Chile info

Mudpuppy (mudpuppy@hisurfer.net)
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:52:33 -0500

That is what I am trying to do now with my local grocery store (Giant Eagle)
They have already got me an order of 5 lbs of fresh habs which I promptly
froze. So far they have a crappy selection of hot sauce. They did have
Melinda's xxxx hot but for some reason they can not get it anymore. So now
my choices are Dave's Insanity or Tabasco Sauce. (One tasted like burnt hair
and the other taste like vinegar) :-(  But the manager told me that he will
give me a list of the hot sauces that they can get and will let me pick some
from there and he will try to stock them. ;-). And he is going to try to see
if he can get me bulk dried habs too so I might manage to survive without
having to make a 3000 mile round trip back to Texas. Or worse yet I might
have to try to grow my garden in my rock patch again.

I hope that life is not a big joke because
I don't get it.

Daytona Beach FL....tell your produce manager that we have them here!

Myron