Re: [CH] Dried Chile info

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 17:29:47 -0600

Mudpuppy wrote:

> That is what I am trying to do now with my local grocery store (Giant Eagle)
> They have already got me an order of 5 lbs of fresh habs which I promptly
> froze. So far they have a crappy selection of hot sauce. They did have
> Melinda's xxxx hot but for some reason they can not get it anymore. So now
> my choices are Dave's Insanity or Tabasco Sauce. (One tasted like burnt hair
> and the other taste like vinegar) :-(  But the manager told me that he will
> give me a list of the hot sauces that they can get and will let me pick some
> from there and he will try to stock them. ;-). ...

  If you like the Melinda's sauces, you could always order from their web site
http://www.melindas.com/   .  They have quite a few different sauces available,
and you can't beat the prices compared to anywhere else I've seen their stuff.
I've ordered from them twice, and been extremely satisfied both times.

  Just a thought...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099