Re: [CH] chile descriptions

Michelle DeWitt (chilehd@sunflower.org)
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:52:35 -0500

That's what I'm thinking. I've prepared and eaten many a stuffed pepper..but she really
thinks she has a pepper called chile relleno. I think I'll buy one plant just to see if
it turns out to be a poblano. I have four anaheim plants already and the leaves do not
look the same as her plant.

I could still use the addresses of sites with good chile reference listing, with pics
preferably. Forgive me since I know they've all been supplied many times before.

Thanks, Michelle in KC