Re: [CH] Chile heads t-shirt image?

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:02:59 -0500

Dan Gillis wrote:

> O.K... I'm out of the loop.  That's what I get for being a lurker.  Do I
> understand correctly that you can actually get a CH card?  How would I go
> about getting myself one of those?

  You have to e-mail Big Tom (I think... going from distant memory here, and I
don't seem to have his address anymore).  He periodically informs the list when
he's starting (or finishing) a list of people to send cards out to.  In fact,
it's seems like it's been a while since we've seen one of those posts...

  You still out there?????

  Or anyone else with his address?

  You send him around $5.00 (?), and he'll mail you your pretty, laminated C-H
ID card with your very own C-H number; which is very useful to add to things
like e-mail sig. files, when you don't really have any other kind of so called
"life".  He also e-mails you the afore mentioned image file to do with as you
please...

  Hope this helps somewhat...

--
Erich