Re: [CH] Need help with chipmunk problem.

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 04:38:08 +0000

>From: "The NorthEast ChileMan" <thenortheastchileman@attbi.com>

>If the cubs ain't with her...how do you tell if the bear is female?
>     Paul

Good point, I've made some terrible mistakes that way before.  I recommend
bringing some Barry White CDs in a very reliable boom box.  Get a sweet
plump beehive, heavy with honey - and not one of those cheap paper hornet
nests!  Big mistake, let me tell you!  Anyway, cozy up slowly and
respectfully, and whisper something like "Hey sugar, it's half past October,
how ya gonna keep the den warm?  If she answers with something like "Baby,
there's one more berry to pick in the valley first" then you're in!
Otherwise, the rangers will find your chile-head ID card in the melting snow
in the spring.

Hope this helps,

- A