Re: [CH] No heat peppers

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 18:03:27 -0700

Dave Anderson wrote:

>  I sent a bunch of seeds to Janie at Cross Country
> Nurseries and it will be interesting to see if they can heat up in the wilds of New
> Jersey. The only reference I have for Dundicut heat is the Penzey's Spices catalog
> and Penzeys claim that they are quite hot.
>
> Jim Campbell and I have talked about bell type peppers that occasionally have
> some heat. We think it's some kind of genetic throw back to their ancestors.

Wow. Dave, you do live dangerously!  Wait until =Mark hears you talkin about " The Wilds Of New Joisey" sheesh!!!  My apologies Mark, & all the other
New Joiseyites! Course, you all is so close to Noo Yalk, that you just have to have your own distictintive identity!  We, here in the west, are ALL
westerners, so we don't make a distinction!!!! Cheeers, Doug in BC :-))