Re: [CH] No heat peppers

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 14:05:08 -0400

At 06:03 PM 7/8/02 -0700, Doug Irvine wrote:

>Wow. Dave, you do live dangerously!  Wait until =Mark hears you talkin
>about " The Wilds Of New Joisey" sheesh!!!  My apologies Mark, & all the other
>New Joiseyites! Course, you all is so close to Noo Yalk, that you just
>have to have your own distictintive identity!  We, here in the west, are ALL
>westerners, so we don't make a distinction!!!! Cheeers, Doug in BC :-))

That's OK, between the Kevin Smith movies, the MTV Summer House in Seaside
and the Sopranos it's almost cool to be from Joisey!

Nobody knows that the section of I95 running through NJ is actually a large
Hollywood type of set to keep more folks from wanting to move here. ;-)

=Mark
           Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac...
                   Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.

                           @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @