OT - Political Rant Formerly Re: [CH] Flying with peppers

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@attbi.com)
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 11:57:59 -0400

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> >From: "T" <joemama@ticino.com>
>
> >Actually, East Germany no longer exists.
>
> True, but now we find ourselves in a country where travelers are stopped and
> searched, papers are checked, surveilance photos are kept on file, and
> citizens are encouraged to secretly inform on one another.

Yup...time to reset the date default on yer computer. Dubya's
re-election campaign slogan is gonna be "1984...Better Late Than Never".

That guy spent more time with Chileheads and less with right wing
zealots, religious nutballs and corporate greedheads the world would be
a better and safer place. He'd eat better too.

Me, I figure to get rich selling toenail clippers and tweezers to the
folks who had theirs stolen by the Airport Gestapo. (Gotta be a Chevy
Chase "Vacation" movie plot there somewhere.) Good thing they're too
dumb to realize the military potential of Red Savina (TM) powder.  :)

JB
Big Brother Is Watching YOU.