Re: [CH] reintroduction

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:50:51 -0500

Doug Irvine wrote:

> Oh....I dunno, Erich... Whar ARE you breeding those cats for?  Is there a good Asian restaurant around your neighbourhood? Huh?? Get much for them???
> Hah! Cheers Doug being really bad in BC

  I'm going to assume you mean breeding the cats to each other...  I may be a knuckle dragging pervert, but I do have limits you know...

  But no, we aren't breeding yet; if ever.  All four of our cats are shown in Premiership (IE- they is "fixed", snipped, sliced, diced, de-sexed... you
get the idea.)

  And they are enjoyed for their affection and entertainment value, not for their culinary prospects!!!

--
Erich
C-H # 2099