Re: [CH] Bye Phil!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:12:56 -0700

Well, Mr. Deysach, how many reltives of a very close friend did you lose
a year ago today? What I posted to the list was my heartfelt feeling
about FREEDOM OF CHOICE in both our countries, and I was in no way
denigrating the memory of the several thousand souls who no longer have
that because of a bunch of religious idiots, who mistakenly think they
are right. If I have offended you, then you did not read the post very
carefully. Hopefully you are able to read this one, and I do not resort
to gutter language, as you do, the CEO of a mortgage company? Don't loan
any money to C-H people, because when we can't eat chiles, we become
sad, sorry little men and women....you are hardly worth the reply.
Cheers, Doug in BC