RE: [CH] The Many Uses of Hot Sauce - For Knuckledraggers Only

Jim DeLillo (jimdel@bellatlantic.net)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:51:09 -0400

I have to agree about the warning.
I think we would all have found a chuckle if it was simply a naked (or
nekkid) person in the shape of a chile
Or a chile in the shape of a nekkid (my spell checker suggests necked,
naked, nicked or nuked) person :-).

I was very surprised (though not offended) to see such a sexually explicit
scene.
So the warning, though well intended, missed its mark.
A warning such as is found on a porn opening page would have been more
appropriate.

But, I agree that everyone had the choice to click or not to click on the
link.
I also support your right to post it here as it was chile (salsa) related.
How many curious onlookers took a peek at the other boners.com pix, some
were pretty weird.
Not a site I would recommend, nor a link I would forward, had I found such
an "amusing" photo.

<< Jim >>