Re: [CH] Chile Head Population

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:27:24 -0500

At 6:28 PM -0400 9/11/02, bill jernigan wrote:

>mike bowers should be able to give you the stats...number i've
>always heard was ten readers for every poster, but i don't know how
>accurate that is...i think there's always a sizeable lurker
>contingent, and i have seen the same thing since my fido days...

There's also a lot of us who meander in and out of "poster" status.
There are times when I post somewhat frequently and read nearly every
post, and there are times when I often can't read but 2 or 3 of the
more poignant threads, or even any at all.  It varies seasonally for
me based on my teaching/writing schedule and the weather.  But I stay
subscribed regardless.

I'd imagine there are a number of folks on the list who do the same -
allowing their activity levels to vary depending on what they've got
going on at any given time.

--
Chad Gard, KB9WXQ
INCHASE: http://www.inchase.org  Co-founder