[CH] Re: Red Fatali

douglas barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:26:06 -0400

Risa!!!!
 Hi sweetie , Yes I ate the "RED fatali" I liked it alot !!!
I ate it on a trisket and some cheddar cheese I had for lunch today
in my shop,GOT ANY MORE ?!!!
 I agree ,I think that MY DAD & JOANNE will have lots of fun with
DOUG & MARRIE IRVINE  way up yonder wish I could be there too!!!
 I  think that canada is not ready for more than one BARNHART "MALE"
at the some time!!!
I Hope Doug I. Is well prepared for his close encounter of the MAN I CALL
"DAD"   MUUUAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes lets do the "Get together thing " real soon!!
Glad you're into the "EVIL SAUSAGE" Alot of it disapeared at BOWERS!!
I have more made up,BUT WILL NEED MORE OF JIM'S MAGIC POWDER!!!
 Take care ,luvs ya lots,
***Doug B.***