Re: [CH] Brazilian (was Etheopian)

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:11:17 -0400

Hi Alex!

We have a Portuguese restaurant (Portugalia) just north of here in Palm
Coast....they serve a number of Brazilian dishes including my favorite,
feijoada....a medley of meats and beans.

Also, I've been to a Brazilian restaurant in Orlando...name escapes me,
but it's in the "Mercado" area....you'll find it.

Ate mais tarde (see ya later),

       Myron

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> So, all you folks living in all these cities, does anyone have Brazilian
> restaurants?

  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
  Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
  myronm@bellsouth.net     |
              Keep the Whole World Singing!   |     |
  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ