Re: [CH] Brazilian (was Etheopian)

Susan Byers (chilewmn@bluemarble.net)
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:20:18 -0500 (EST)

I remember when that movie came out as I was suddenly swamped with
requests for that pepper. I get quite a bit of email from Brazilian
chileheads and a Brazilian restaurant owner recently emailed me looking
for malagueta in bulk for his hot sauce...I don't remember the name or the
city... I sent him to Jim.....maybe he does. Boy picking those in bulk
would take forever.
Susan
The Chile Woman