Re: [CH] Wooooo - Hooooo! Bargain Scotch Bonnets ',;--}

Shaun Rimmer (shaun@newtronic.co.uk)
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:36:41 +0100

Hi Paul,
             I tried to grow my own earlier in the year, as Cameron was kind
enough to mail me some seeds',;~}

I got 2 seeds to sprout out of....many, but they died as soon as they could
:-(

I will definitely try again next year, when I will hopefully have a little
more space.

Oh, and I did remove the seeds and the pith/veins/membrane from these,
although I tend not to with the milder-ish chiles that I usually get, but as
soon as the food reached the mid to lower digestive tract, the ol' 'boilin'
a-started in earnest, and I knew that within an hour or two, it would start
to be over....heheheh.....

I have loved chiles for quite a while, and although I can eat a fair bit o'
heat, I easily break into a sweat (sometimes only have to look at a
chile.....), and often suffer from.......'severe digestive consequences' if
I have eaten a lot - not complaining though, means I can eat a lot of spicy
food and still stay slim, heheheh..... ',;~}

Cheers Paul!

From: Paul & Debbie :
Subject: Re: [CH] Wooooo - Hooooo! Bargain Scotch Bonnets ',;~}