FW: [CH] camouflage

green (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:52:39 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Silbajoris [mailto:asilbajo@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 2:44 PM
To: green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net
Subject: RE: [CH] camouflage

>Thought it pretty cool they put okra in salads...

kerr-POW!

FWIW last weekend I bought Texas: The Beautiful Cookbook at half price
books.

Alex, I'm forwarding my answer sos all 'Heads can see...  Hope you don't
mind.

kerr-POW! is RITE!!!  Don't know what made me hotter or more embarassed -
the jalapenos and my reaction on being introduced to them, or my
embarassment at my stupidity.

That was back in '84.  Fade to earlier this week at local Mexican
establishment:

Poured about a teaspoon o'El Yucky-Techo Green in my salsa junk for the
chips, added salt and went to heaven.  Eyebrows raised by other patrons.  My
food came and I dripped all over beans, rice, jeez enchilada and the stuffed
poblano more divine El Yucky-Techo Green.  Low moans began to eminate from
my dining comrades.  Twice more I added generous amounts o'The Great Green
Sauce to my ever diminishing plate...

By the time I left, I had to step over passed out bodies.

Yeah.  I've come a long way, baby, and damn proud of it!  :D

green, CH #2156