RE: [CH] Kure Na Paprice (Chicken Paprika)

green (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:07:26 -0600

Huh?   What brought this on?

No, I didn't ask for a source for Czeck or German paprika.  And I didn't
state just *why* I was looking for the hot Hungarian, but - in case you're
interested - ittiz for my Gulyas.

Alex asked if I had a [family] chicken paprika recipe, and I don't.  Told
him I'd dig up the one outta my Czech book.  Was doing a fiend a favor...

We post tons of ethnic , i.e., "foreign", recipes around this joint.
Ethenticity doesn't matter, just that some kind'a peeper's used.  Heck!
Lots o'times even *that* doesn't matter because the majority o'us are GREAT
cooks and everyone knows it, so all recipes are appreciated [as any recipe
can be made better with El Grande!!!  :D]

And, truth be known, I'm enjoying all the neat paprika info that's been
posted.  Nor'eastern Chileman sent a GREAT site that Dave o'Fiery Foods fame
wrote, and it was absolutely FASCINATING!!!  :D

Don't ever be afraid to post a recipe.  Can't guarantee it won't get
bastardized in someway, but somebuddy here's gonna appreciate your efforts!

green, CH #2156