Re: [CH] Hungarian Goulash #5

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sat, 02 Nov 2002 08:43:36 -0600

At 02:30 PM 11/2/2002 +0100, audiot@gmxpro.net wrote:
>On 31 Oct 2002, at 22:20, Mark McHugh wrote:
>
> > Have the Germans stopped feasting on Kalbs Gehirne?
>They never have in the first place. ;-)
>
> > I also like the Kurry-, Brat-, Weiß-, Bock-, Mett-, Katenrauch-,
> > Schinken-, Bier- und Knackwurst.  Those are my favorites, though I'd
> > eat almost any meat stuffed in a gut.  We serve them with all three
> > meals.
>Don't forget Liverwurst (Leberwurst). It doesn't really taste like liver
>though, as opposed to Norwegian Liverwurst. But that's a different story. ;-)

Everyone forgets liverwurst because it is traditionally served cold and as
a spread. One of my favourite sammiches is liverwurst with a thick slice of
onion and a slather of Dusseldorf mustard on black rye bread. Second
favourite is another of the same.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!