Re: [CH] starve a flu, feed a fever ... whatever

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@attbi.com)
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:12:01 -0500

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> Then I can burn a cold, I suppose.  I've been fighting some kind of
> infection for more than a week.  I'm in the later phases now, when
> instead of a cough suppressant, I need an expectorant to loosen up some
> of this unsolidified tofu in my lungs.  Ah, hello, El Grande, please
> visit this baked-bean lunch with your red powdery grace.

Chicken Soup with Br'er Jim's Red Savina(TM) Powder. It'll clear up any
clog you got...even some of the ones that are 'sposed to be there. Got
me thru the bug last month.

> You should have seen me yesterday afternoon while conducting an internal
> ISO audit; I was a wreck.  I asked the supervisor if we had a procedure
> in place for when a auditor dies during an audit.

Pretty dull place...'round here they woulda said "I dunno...let's find out."

JB
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.