Re: [CH] starve a flu, feed a fever ... whatever

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:53:27 -0500

From: "Alex Silbajoris" <asilbajo@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 21 November, 2002 1:51 PM
Subject: [CH] starve a flu, feed a fever ... whatever>

I need an expectorant to loosen up some of this
> unsolidified tofu in my lungs.

OK, back to my tirade about tofu,  "unsolidified tofu in my lungs"
EEEEWWWWWW!!!!

Then: Ah, hello, El Grande, please visit this
> baked-bean lunch with your red powdery grace.

Beans, beans, the magical fruit. The more you eat, the more you toot.
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Lastly:  for when a auditor dies during an audit.
EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex, my olfactory sense ain't what it used to be, but you done killed it!
Hoping you feel better. Last time I was that sick, I had gotten a flu shot
to prevent it, didn't work.
Paul