OTness: Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #623

Inagaddadavida (rael64@qwest.net)
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:26:11 -0700

On Tuesday, December 17, 2002, at 03:55  PM, Starwind wrote:

> Funny, I used to think this list was a great place to hang out.

It is a great place really.  I've been on the list for, oh, 7 years? I
can't even remember actually.  Everything goes to shit, er, sheeeeeet,
occassionally when topics come up that are, typically, OT, and people
have heated o-pines about the TOT (topic off topic...cute, eh?), *and*
someone goes and gets personal...shazzam...little flame war on the
chileheads list, irony notwithstanding.  I'm a Mac user myself.
Switched from PCs.  Have my biases, yup, but generally, they ain't
worth going to war over (oooh, there's a political dig in case someone
is *really* bored....email privately, plz).

Point? Macs, PCs, who gives a fuck?

(Too blunt.  Sorry.  Pardon the langauge too.  Ah well.)

Peace, brothers and sisters, peace.

Or salsa.  Can't go wrong there.

Rael64
Monk of the TCS