Re: [CH] KNOCKING RED SAVINA off the world's record book?

J. Patrick Donohoe (donohoe@ECE.MsState.Edu)
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:01:57 -0600

Craig Dremann wrote:

>I apologize for the list if anyone thought I was spamming.

Oh, Puuuleeeeze.  Give us all a break.  We all knew you were spamming!
 Who do you think you are dealing with?  This is the e-land of the
Chileheads!  This tribe knows peppers.  We also know thinly veiled
advertisements when we see them.  And, we know false advertising when we
see it.  And finally, to paraphrase the boys in the Flying Circus ...
"Bleeeuuuu, We don't like Spam!" (be sure to say it in falsetto, with
much angst and a British accent).

J. Patrick Donohoe, Ph.D, P.E.
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Mississippi State University
Box 9571
Mississippi State, MS 39762

        Email: donohoe@ece.msstate.edu