Re: [CH] KNOCKING RED SAVINA off the world's record book?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:04:55 -0500

At 05:01 PM 1/9/2003 -0600, J. Patrick Donohoe wrote:
>Craig Dremann wrote:
>
>>I apologize for the list if anyone thought I was spamming.
>Oh, Puuuleeeeze.  Give us all a break.  We all knew you were spamming! Who
>do you think you are dealing with?  This is the e-land of the
>Chileheads!  This tribe knows peppers.  We also know thinly veiled
>advertisements when we see them.  And, we know false advertising when we
>see it.  And finally, to paraphrase the boys in the Flying Circus ...
>"Bleeeuuuu, We don't like Spam!" (be sure to say it in falsetto, with much
>angst and a British accent).
>
>--

Oh but I LOVE Spam!  I'm having the Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Bacon and
Spam!

=Mark

      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @

Some people wish they could be like Moses
          And get their information from burning bushes
                   Well I tried but the neighbors complained - Josh Joplin