Re: [CH] FAQ - Recipies ?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:33:19 -0500

Seems like if we take all the possible permutations of a FAQ/Recipe/Terms &
Definitions type HTML thingie that we are on our way to recreating a
ChileHeads Website.  Is this where we want to go?  Would you want a
prospective listmember to subscribe to the list or just cruise the website
to learn how and why to "tape a cat?"

=Mark