Re: [CH] REFRIGERATE HOT SAUCES?

Mary-Anne Durkee (shantihhh@yahoo.com)
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:08:50 -0800 (PST)

Risa

We also do not refrigerate most of the hot sauces or
we'd need another rigrigerator and we already have 2!
One for ingredients.  that is in the garage,

 If they discolour or separate or look old I toss
them, but we do crank through them pretty fast.  We
just open say a dozen new ones at a time, keep back
stock of the staples which always have a bottle open.
I think we probably have less than 100 bottles open at
a time <VBEG>

If it is homemade or says must be refrigerated I do.
Hey Mexican restaurants, Thai restaurants never
refrigerate theres and we are talking hot weather in
Thailand.

Just my thought

Mary-Anne