Re: [CH] Terroir in Chiles?

Mary-Anne Durkee (shantihhh@yahoo.com)
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:46:02 -0800 (PST)

Love red sweet peppers.  I grew Gogosan Bozan
(Romanian) this year and they were like the best sweet
pepper I have ever eaten. So purtty too brilliant red
flat small round peppers.

 Yep, Gypsy Peppers are great!  I haven't met a red
pepper or chile I didn't like LOL

Now green ones, that's another story.

Mary-Anne