Re: Raphida? [CH] Purira plant overwintered

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:39:37 -0500

On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 07:08  PM, Mary-Anne Durkee wrote:

> I highly recommend using Neem!  This is an organic
> spray made from the Neem tree, native to Inidia.  It
> is not a contact killer, so you spray weekly for 2 or
> 3 weeks and they will be gone!  Same with spider mites
> and white flies, etc.

I'll have to go looking for some, then.  I've never had to resort to
more than dish soap before - these particular aphids are absurd...  But
I'll have to look for it at Target or Lowe's or something.  I can't
stand going into the 3 Wally World's that are conveniently located for
me.  Something about waiting in line for an hour and half to check out
at one of the 2 checkouts they have open (out of 35 at one store and 42
at the other, and I don't remember how many at the other, but a lot).

Chad A Gard
INCHASE: <http://www.inchase.org>
PercussionAdvocates: <http://www.percussionadvocates.com>