Re: [CH] Rain

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:09:39 -0700

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 12:33  PM, Riley J. McIntire wrote:

>> This subject line reminds me...What ever happened to the listmember
>> we had
>> be this name...Rain?  Interesting woman; interesting posts.  Did
>> she desert
>> because we had so much OT chat?
>>
>> SandyO
>> CH #1146 of the moderate persuasion
>
> Yes, sorry she's not around anymore.  iirc the 'chile-cat' humor got
> to her.
> Speaking of which, check this out.
>
> http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie.swf
>
> With very hot regards, I remain, immoderately yours,
>
> Riley. . .well, maybe not _so_ immoderate. . .not fool enough to dip
> The
> Bread into Backdraft. ;-)

Actually, I think there was a period of time where most all the threads
were off topic, particularly that damned loooong couple of weeks where
boose was The Topic, it seemed, and a couple people got fed up w/it (I
was tempted to send in a post of how I used to mixed 12 year old Scotch
with OJ on occassion...you Scotch Snobs woulda been ripping your hair
out <g>...).  But usually, I just downloaded every couple days and
deleted it all.  Poof, you were gone...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler-