RE: [CH] Chile spam?

CES (ces@preferred.com)
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:42:40 -0500

One big difference between unwanted unsolicited snail mail and its
electronic equivalent is the sender of the snail mail has to pay postage,
albeit a reduced rate but postage none the less. Senders of most spam pay
nothing to deliver their message, as an ISP I have to pay for equipment and
bandwidth to deliver their unwanted message to my customers.

Charlie