Re: [CH] ISO: Green Chile Cheeseburger Recipe, and stuff...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 19:13:53 -0600

RisaG wrote:

> ...  I remember the segment - he went into the kitchen of
> this little place. They made a burger, did not stuff
> it with anything. ... They put green chile on top,
> smothered it in cheese and then topped it with the
> rest of the bun. When you bit into it, the whole thing
> fell apart - the meat mixed with the green chile and
> the cheese and it looked so good...

  Risa,

  I wish I could help you, and I hope you find what you're looking for.
But I have to say a very sarcastic "Thanks a Lot!!!", for posting this
when I skipped lunch, and am really freakin' hungry.  ;-)))

  Rael,

  Though of you yesterday at the grocery store.  A truck in the parking
lot had a (Fireman or EMT) plate of "TW1STER", or something like
that...  Just thought you should know...  One of your many minions,
maybe?

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps