Re: [CH] ISO: Green Chile Cheeseburger Recipe, and stuff...

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 21:42:44 -0500

At 07:13 PM 3/8/2003 -0600, tucker wrote:
>RisaG wrote:
>
> > ...  I remember the segment - he went into the kitchen of
> > this little place. They made a burger, did not stuff
> > it with anything. ... They put green chile on top,
> > smothered it in cheese and then topped it with the
> > rest of the bun. When you bit into it, the whole thing
> > fell apart - the meat mixed with the green chile and
> > the cheese and it looked so good...

Risa, this place was featured on the "Eat The Heat" show that
featured...  well... You!

If someone does not beat me to it I'll review the tape and post the name of
the place.

You have a copy of that show, no?

=Mark

"He can compress the most words into
         the smallest idea of any man I know." -Abraham Lincoln