Re: [CH] YKYAMI whaaaa?

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 27 May 2003 20:29:32 -0500

Gary Bellinger wrote:

> Ah now now Erich, you know someday you will be lured over to the dark side one day.

  Well now, it isn't as though I intentionally reject the dark side (Or would that be bright
red / orange side?), and all it stands for, it's just that the dark side kicks my ass; and I
don't enjoy too much pain and sweat with my meals... just a little bit.  ;-)))

> It may be the next time you visit Wally mart? It may be the next
> day you are at your local nursery buying pepper plants?

  Been hitting most of the local places pretty hard, and I am pretty disappointed with the
lack of imagination shown by the plant buyers at these places.  Thank goodness for Susan,
and those like her.  If not for them, and the wonderfully generous seed swappers here, where
the heck would we all be???

> Could be the next time you are on your patio with friends who have brought over some hot
> sauce?

  PUH'LEEEASE!!!  Why do you think you don't hear much about Hot Lucks, etc. in this
area???  I think I know two people who actually buy any kind of sauce on a regular basis,
and only one of them from places other than the supermarket.  Most of our friends are only
interested in knowing where my hot sauce is so that they don't grab it by mistake.

> Could be any number of ways! We have agents all across North America
> and the world. We are a patient lot us legions of the hot pepper. Who's next
> for conversion.
>
> Gary
> CH #2169, Infantrymen of the Hellfire Brigade

  I have to believe that without some serious and regular self-abuse, I'm not going to bump
up my tolerance any time soon.  And that's just fine by me... have you checked the price on
Pure Cap lately???

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps