RE: [CH] Birth of a ChileHead!

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:28:06 -0700

Jim,

Not an hour after I posted that Bill Jernigan wrote to say it was CaJohn and
you.  Shoulda known!

And speaking of CaJohn.  At OF in '01 John Hard gave us, actually just about
everyone, samples, including some CaBoom! Hot Sauce.  Which, for no good
reason, I didn't open until last month. Another 2 thumbs up!  Mine an
Mary's, ie.  I was going to say so but was a little embarrassed about
waiting so long.  It looked like Louisiana style and I expected a vinegary
taste--ok at times, of course, but every time I looked at it I didn't feel
like vinegar.  My mistake!  Good rich sauce full of flavor.

Damn--just told all this to Mary and she 'splains to me that "Kiss of Fire"
didn't come from friends but from John at Open Fields 2001.  I'm getting
more senior by the moment! ;-)

Hot regards,

Riley

PS Jim, the bodies are for the raft, although at the rate I'm going a few
gigabytes of fresh memory would help.  I'll keep you in the loop.