Re: [CH] Garden Update

Fred Morris (habanero_nut@yahoo.com)
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:38:48 -0700 (PDT)

--- RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was wondering how everyone elses' chile gardens
> are doing this summer.

> Aside from the hurricane force winds that came
through here on Tuesday (yes, 101 MPH winds in
August!!) and knocked off some pods, my peppers are
doing quite well, thank you.  Several varieties of
habs, some datils for the first time, Thai hots and my
beloved chiltepins are producing quite well and are
beginning to ripen.  Just hope they are ready in time
for the county fair judging on the 18th.  This is in
NE Oklahoma where we are having a nice growing season
this year.

Fred the habaneronut