[CH] AVOCADO RELISH

Scott Peterson (scottp4@mindspring.com)
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:11:23 -0700

At 06:35 PM 8/25/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I've done the usual
>salad & guacamole...any chile related recipes you'd like to share???

      AVOCADO RELISH FROM THE MESA GRILL

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 1     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Condiments                      Relishes

   1                     Ripe Avocado, peeled -- pitted and diced
   1         tablespoon  Red Onion -- diced
   1         tablespoon  Jalapeno -- seeded & minced
   1         tablespoon  Lime Juice -- fresh
   1         tablespoon  Chilantro -- chopped
                         Salt and Pepper to taste

In a non-corrosive bowl, combine ingredients.  Cover and refrigerate.
Return to room temperature before serving.

                          		Scott Peterson

DISCLAIMER:  These are my opinions and
only my opinions, unless you share them as
well, which would make them our opinions,
but I am not of the opinion that I can express
your opinion as my opinion without your prior
expression of said opinion, and then my re-utterance
of that opinion would, in my opinion, be foolish
unless I were expressing agreement to your opinion,
and then it wouldn't be my opinion but your
opinion to which I only agree.