Re: [CH] The Beginning of a Chile-Head

Anita Perron (porch@mts.net)
Sat, 06 Sep 2003 11:59:09 -0500

My son is a teacher and a co-worker gave him some hot Thai peppers.  He
had a few on his desk and the kids wanted to know if they were hot.  He
took one and ate it.  One girl said she wanted to try it.  He  warned
her that it would be too hot for her.  So what does she do?? Of course,
she takes one and takes a bite out of it.  She started to say, "This is
not so ba........" when she let out a panting sound and started waving
her hand in front of her mouth to fan the flames.

So what did the other teens do??  Learn from her lesson????NOOOOOO they
had to try it too. LOL
Anita