[CH] OT -- Little Chief was Smoked Chiles / Powders

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:50:44 -0700 (PDT)

OK, so I am sold here -- does anyone else on the list have one of these and
have anything bad to say about it?  I checked it out, and it looks pretty
cool....

I've got a Weber kettle and an offset somker, but this thing looks like it
would be sweet for vegetables, fish, and curing.

Matt

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/standard-pod-wrapped.jhtml;jsessionid=HTCDU55WNJJ0SCWQNVECFFIK0BWUOIV0?id=0005854&navAction=jump&navCount=0&indexId=&parentId=&parentType=&rid=&cmCat=search&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fcatalog%2Fpod-link.jhtml.4_A&_DAV=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcontent%2FPod%2F00%2F58%2F54%2Fp005854ii02.jpg&_requestid=10393

=====