Re: [CH] Ten Green Bottles.........

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:16:43 +0000

>From: "Walter Spencer" <g0tuj@g0tuj.karoo.co.uk>

>So whats all this about the List being Dead? It aint dead, folks are just
>pondering what to say and hoping that some folks don't beat them to it.

There are other lists where many of the CH regulars are actively posting.
In fact, one of the lists was created when the owner of the other list began
to ban people without warning or explanation.  But none of that conflict
belongs here.

At the Fields, I mentioned to Jim C how the traffic has been declining.  He
said, things go in cycles, but I think there's something more than that.  I
don't know if it's spam filtering, or people preferring another host
service. or maybe all of our members have given up the flavor of peppers
completely to embrace Pace Mild.  Yeah, that's it, they're all sqeezing
little foil packets of Taco Bell Mild sauce.  They're all getting ink on the
tips of their noses, browsing catalogs of heatless jalapenos.

(Man, if that doesn't provoke some response, then people really are
apathetic.)

- A

GDR

(grinning, dipping, and running)

on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!