Re: [CH] crop 2004

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 17:52:56 +0000

>From: "Walter Spencer" <g0tuj@g0tuj.karoo.co.uk>

>The 'Elixir of Life' for this aging Chile Head is that fabulous concoction
>called (I really love this name) 'Ralphs Righteous'. Cor! It is everything
>to me. I love the flavour, the subtle heat, the pleasant after tones which
>defy description.

Over the years, Jim has made a few sauces that focus on only one specific
type and ripness of pepper.  The result is a sauce that tastes like biting
into a fresh sample of the pepper itself.  Ralph's is a good example of
this.

For me, the flavor of one of his orange or red hab sauces takes me back to a
certain orchard in south-central Indiana, and my chest swells as I sing out
in my best Jim Neighbors voice:

Back Home Again, in Indiana
And it seems that I can see,
The gleaming candlelight
Still shining bright
Through the sycamores for me.

The new mown hay
Sends out its fragrance,

When I dream about the moonlight on the Wabash,
Then I long for my Indiana home.

- A

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/hookedontech.armx