Re: [CH] Crop 2004

enkantare@mindspring.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:28:50 -0500

Well..   I did it...  you should all be proud of
me...

I got one of those jiffy seed starter thingy's
from home depot and I have
started....................... <drum roll>

Serranos
Cayennes
Poblanos (YUM)
Jalapenos
Cilantro
Basil
Cherry Tomatos

When I get my tax check back.. im gonna buy a
bunch of power tools
and build a big ole planter box for when they are
ready for transplanting.

Ill let you know how it goes..   Home Depot didnt
have any Habs...

Byron.. I saw those King of the North peppers you
mentioned.. I may
have to get those for the next batch..  cuz Im
gonna grow other salad stuff....
mixed greens, cukes, etc...   I was so excited to
see the Poblanos!!!  Now
if I can only find tabasco seeds

Farmer Woody

"Security has been breached..  Backups have been
called in...  Full scale YaYa alert"
- Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood