Re: [CH] Contradictions

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:34:42 +0000

>From: "Walter Spencer" <g0tuj@g0tuj.karoo.co.uk>
>To: "Alex Silbajoris" <asilbajo@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [CH] Contradictions

>The added bonus of my meals being so extra special, hot, fragrant and
>sustaining

Nice turn of phrase there, "fragrant, hot and sustaining"

The fact that you put fragrance on an equal basis with heat tells me that
you appreciate habs for the flavor, not just heat.

Habs can be a bit like hard liquor - sometimes you want some in pure form;
sometimes you like them blended into something else; and sometimes you don't
have them at all, but settle for something not so strong - say, beer and a
jalapeno popper.

- A

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx