Re: [CH] Found a source for NM chiles (frozen)

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:37:56 -0800 (PST)

On a related note, when I was still living in Albuquerque, Bueno was largely
considered the best of the frozen commercial green chile.  My wife and I would
always run out of our supply of green before the harvest and would live off of
Bueno for a few months.  The convenience of frozen, chopped chile is fantastic
as well -- we would pull it out and put it on everything -- salads, pizza,
burgers (until we discovered "The Great Jalapeno Synergy"), grilled cheese --
everything, really.  By the way -- the really killer Dino's green chile pizza
-- that's Bueno, too.

Matt

=====