RE: [CH] Blue Garlic and ISO Uncle Dirty Dave

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 06:17:25 -0800 (PST)

Vince's Post makes an interesting point....I did not process this jar in any
way.  I figured since I was using undiluted vinegar I wouldn't have a problem
(and Dave's original recipe did not call for processing the jars).  I still
think I should be OK, but....where are you, Uncle Dirty Dave?

Matt

=====