Re: [CH] Blue Garlic and ISO Uncle Dirty Dave

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 06:13:13 -0800 (PST)

Suz --

It smells fantastic -- I used dried habs from last year's crop and fresh garlic
(I cheated and bought the already peeled stuff from Sam's).  Dave said in the
original post that this stuff is sort of like sirracha once it's been pureed.
I envision needing to thin it out a bit before use....I'll probably try it this
weekend.  If I am not dead, I will post on Monday.

Matt

=====