Re: [CH] Blue Garlic and ISO Uncle Dirty Dave

Richard Williams (morroleon@comcast.net)
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 20:41:32 -0800

AndyB wrote:

> Speaking of kimchee ... Does anyone know where to get good kimchee ?
> I've been to Korea for a week and found kimchee that makes anything
> I've had in the US just yuck in comparison.

   I managed to find the real stuff at a small oriental market near Olympia,
Washington.  Chinese cabbage, cucumber, daikon radish, and turnip kinchees
in small, medium and mondo large jars. Plenty hot, too. I'm in heaven...
:-P
Must be an oriental market somewhere near you, if all else fails, dig
out the
yellow pages.

> Or ..., how 'bout a recipe for good kimchee --

http://www.recipesource.com/ethnic/asia/korean/index1.html

That ought to keep you busy for a while.

Richard