Re: [CH] Blue Garlic and ISO Uncle Dirty Dave

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 06:27:49 -0800 (PST)

I have spoken with many of the Koreans that I work with (there is a large
Korean population in Atlanta) and they all agree that the best kimchee around
here comes from a particular Asian grocery store (Buford Highway Farmer's
Market).  Obviously, that doesn't help much if you don't live in Atlanta, but I
think the moral is that you should check out a market with a large Korean
section -- they probably make the stuff there.

Matt

=====