Re: [CH] newspaper feature on ornamental peppers

Susan Welsand (chilewmn1@bluemarble.net)
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:47:11 -0500 (EST)

The ornamentals are always big sellers. The trend I have seen inthe last
few years is corporate offices ordering large numbers of ornamentals to
replace or supplement flowers in their landscaping.
I don't have any suprise sellers yet this year. Last season it was the
Booney and the Ol chi Thien. Who knows what will jump out this season.
See everybody in Madison!
Susan
The Chile Woman