Re: [CH] RE: [S&G] yesterday, ribs - today, snow

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:04:30 -0500

......If it makes any of you feel any better, we are in the middle of a
winter storm advisory with 8-12 inches or more expected today and overnight
here in Upstate, NY!

Hey Riley, could you tell us more about the vodka marinara sauce you used
on grilled pizza? I ran across several brands but never tasted any so was
leary. BTW, for low carb dieters, these sauces would do well as they are
low in carbs.

Linda